Sunday, November 8, 2009

You did what?!!

We bought a house this weekend!  Holy cow, it all happened so quick, but we are so excited!  It all must have been God's timing because we weren't really looking (at least I had no idea that we were interested in looking), this house came across a friend's list of houses to "flip", it fit what we could afford, and a few days later, we are home owners!!

We will not be moving in until the end of December due to some of the work that needs to be done.  The excitement of talking about where to arrange things, what colors to paint, and what "things" to buy has monopolized most of our conversation lately.  The house is not what you would call a mansion, but it fits us and our needs for now.  It is cute, and will be even cuter when we are done fixing it up.  Here are some pictures of the outside of it.  Sometime in the near future I will post pictures of the before, in between, and the after.




Close up of the front


Cute little mail box!


Ready to get moved in!


Garage


Back yard


Deck

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!! You'll have so much fun decorating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph- It's SO cute!! You guys are going to have so much fun fixing it up together and it's going to look adorable when finished. Definitely post pictures of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph! I have been checking the wordpress blog and have been missing all the action on this one! I'm an idiot. I love all the pictures and captions. Your delicious baking makes me miss you and I'm so excited for you and Stinson with your new house! Love and miss you ~ Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Your new house is so cute and will be even cuter when you put your personal touches on it. I can't wait to see it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is SO exciting! :) It's so much fun buying your first home...Josh and I have really enjoyed fixing up our condo!!! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete