Here is the paper I selected
Then I glued the paper to the foam board and just like that they were breath-taking. Then I used those sticky wall hanging strips to hang them. I love the red board, I think it really makes the paper pop!
I made these to help spruce up the laundry room. This Wednesday, I will be sewing curtains for the kitchen and valences for the laundry room that will really set these little beauties off. I know the anticipation is going to kill you! :)
Here is the finished product!
These are the 12" squares
And the 8.5" Squares
The whole project was complete for a cost of $12 dollars! Sara did hers for less but I had to buy paint and foam board. Still pretty cheap though!
On to project number two. This project unfortunately was not completed today due to the layers of spray paint not being completely dry. I will show you the before picture, and let you use your imagination for the after picture until its revealed later this week!
You should know the whole thing costs me less than $20!
Recently I decided that I need to learn how to sew. So, the first step in doing so is buying a sewing machine. Last night I found the perfect one on Craig's List! Of course it was a steal of a deal, and no it is not fancy or brand new, but it works and is in good condition. So, tonight to top off my very crafty day I went to pick up and pay for this little beauty:
Of course I will be using this a ton!
Well, that is all of my crafts and deals for today. I promise to reveal project number two and the new window treatmens ASAP! Until then....