Homemade Pizza Dough:
- Dissolve 1t. sugar in 1 1/3 C warm water. Then add 2t yeast and let stand for 10 minutes
- Then add: 4 T oil, 1 t salt, 3 C flour (you can use 1 C wheat flour is you would like)
- Mix with a wooden spoon then knead it until it is a nice, non-sticky texture.
- I mixed this all together with my kitchen add dough hook and it worked beautifully! (A lot less sticky than mixing it and kneading it by hand!)
- Let Rise 30 minutes.
- Roll out--pizza roller (gift from Cris) makes this process super easy!
- Bake the crust at 425 for 10 minutes untopped
- Add desired toppings.
- Bake topped for 10-12 minutes at 425
Note: Pizza stones cook a perfect pizza!
With a stand mixer this is a cinch! It is not too bad to do by hand either.