I am blessed to be nominated for this award by two of my favorite people! First, my amazing sister-in-law Bailey. Bailey has just recently joined the blogging world and I have loved keeping up with her life as a newly wed to my brother on their blog; she is a very gifted writer. Secondly, I was nominated by one of my oldest and dearest friends, Courtney. Her blog is also amazing and reveals what a wonderful woman she is. Thanks so much girls! Both you hold such a special place in my heart! Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Okay now it is time for 7 things about me that you might not know.
1. For the most part I do not enjoy being by myself. I am very much a people person, and feel content when I am surrounded by people I love. I do enjoy my "me moments" I just don't like them to be every day. This whole hardly ever seeing my husband thing is leaving me feeling lonely, but I am doing my best to keep a positive attitude.
2. I love reading children's books. A perk of being a teacher is that I have an excuse to read them all the time. This summer I read a book picked out from my classroom library by each of my students last year. Some of the books I read are now my favorites!
3. I am not as neat as I would like to be. Due to the craziness of life my house is messy and it is embarrassing!
4. I have to have the bed made each morning. If it is made I feel like my life is a little more together. If it is not made I feel a little crazy and like I am all over the place. It's crazy, I know.
5. I want to learn how to decorate cakes. I don't know when this will happen, but someday...
6. I have always wanted to open a bed and breakfast in an old Victorian home, in some quaint location. I think this would be a great post retirement activity that would keep me busy doing other things I love, entertaining, baking, and cooking.
7. I knew I was going to be a teacher when I was in 3rd grade, and did not change my mind once. And yes, I still want to be a teacher. There is nothing more rewarding. I was reminded of that this week when one of my buddy students made up a song for me and sung it beautifully out at recess. It was so sweet it made me tear up!
Okay...I now for the 7 nominations.....
Krysta at Krysta Nicole
Sara at the Dean Spot
and everyone else I would nominate already has this award.... so there you have it!
I promise to write more about our actual lives soon!