Friday, July 17, 2009

Becomig a health food nut!

Just thought I would let everyone know that we are back from a wonderful time, and beautiful wedding in Colorado! I will post pictures and more details later this weekend.

Now that we are back home it means back to living the Fat Flush Life style and intense P90X workouts. I have decided today that I am going to commit to having a great attitude about it all because I think it will give me more of the results I desire. Some days it is hard to realize that you can't have as much of the things you love, but to be honest I have stopped missing bread and cheese. One things I will never stop loving is chocolate or things that are sweet. I am doing much better about having them in moderation however.

Living the lifestyle of a healthy person is not always easy, but I am beginning to see the benefits of it and find my self becoming a bit of health food nut! I would have never thought it was possible!

Today I recommit to taking excellent care of the body God gave me, and hope that in some small way I can bring glory to Him in a healthy self-image and healthy lifestyle!

Photobucket

1 comment: