Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bumpdate: 20 Weeks

I decided to make an effort to blog more throughout my pregnancy, in hopes that I will keep up with it once Audrey arrives.  I would like to be better about documenting our lives here.  I am going to do the "typical" preggo update every few weeks.

How far along? 20 weeks 5 days

Size of baby? Banana (7 in, 11 oz)

Total weight gain? 8 pounds so far

Maternity Clothes? Maternity pants for sure, squeezing into old ones with the belly band has become super uncomfortable, some tops, but a lot of my "old" stretchy, loose dresses and tops.

Sleep? So far, still sleeping well.  Usually wake up once a night, but no complaints.

Best moment of the week? Last week when one of my students said, "Mrs. Dean, I can see your baby today!"

Miss anything? Being able to bend over to put shoes on comfortably.

Movement? A few times at night, but nothing consistent yet.  Darn placenta is providing her with some  extra cushion.

Cravings? Not really, I am currently in love with french toast.  It is my go to Saturday morning breakfast.

Symptoms? A little swelling at the end of the day, but nothing to complain about yet.  Tired, but I blame that more on my students than being pregnant.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Thick band on, diamond off (it's too tight :(  )

Mood? Normal, although I did have one crazy hormonal day earlier this week.  Stinson couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

Looking forward to? Feeling Audrey move!  I am hoping that I can feel her all of the time really soon!

Here I am last Sunday at 19 weeks 7 days. My belly has definitely grown this week.


A little other life update for you, 3rd grade = awesome!  I love my class of kiddos. I lucked out and the class I have this year is super mature so I haven't had too hard of a time adjusting to their age, it also helps that they are a bright bunch!  It is really fun to learn a new grade level and I am really enjoying getting to know a new team of people.

Football season is finally here!  Stinson will be doing the radio for MidAmerica again this year.  The first game is today.  I am going to skip going due to the rain, but I'll tune in to hear his commentary.  I can't wait to watch Manning play for the Broncos and watch the Chiefs have another "stellar" year!

Little Audrey already has a closet full of adorable clothes.  I can't wait to put her in them.  I haven't looked at them in a while, so that is how I spent the first part of my morning.  I wonder what the dogs will think of her when she gets her.  I have a feeling Mia is going to have to adjust to not being held whenever she wants. I also can't wait for Audrey to meet her cousin Campbell.  I think they will be good friends and stir up trouble when they're together, but we'll have to wait and see.

Well, I think that is all for now!  I know it was random, but that is how my brain operates these days.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment