Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day Galore!

This week I am a very fortunate employee of a school district where school was canceled for the entire week.  While some may find me very lucky (and at moments I agree), in reality it is not nearly as awesome as it sounds.  The reason being, is every snow day must be made up at the end of the year.  We are now up to 5 days added to the end of the school year....oh well at least we are not into June yet!

You are probably thinking that I have been very productive this week, and I wish I could tell you that is true.  I have found a way to get a few things done around the house, including shoveling the snow (my workout for the day!) 

In preparation for the move we have taken apart a few beds and moved some more boxes.  It still seems like there is a lot to do.  Stinson will have some time to help me move some bigger things tomorrow.

Home ownership is quickly upon us.  I can't believe how close it is.  I know you are eagerly awaiting the pictures, they will be up before you know it.

The first few days of the new year are going well.  I have managed to do a lot better about what I am eating, and can tell the difference in my energy level!  This week I started a new bible study at my church.  It is a Beth Moore study about the book of Esther.  I can so excited to learn more about being a woman and realizing what it looks like for my walk with Him. 

Hopefully we'll have school next week!  I would really love to get back to teaching.  I am beginning to miss my students and their sweet faces!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment