Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bit by Bit

The past few weekends have been dedicated to making the yard look nice. All of our sweat is starting to pay off. Our progress is not lightening fast, but it's coming along. The front of the house is the first finished project. It now has curb appeal! Next spring we'll do some planting to fill it in, but that'll be cake.
Here are some pictures of the front.


Before:





Here are some of the after photos



We did some work in the back yard, but I will post pictures of a more finished look.  Stinson has turned into quite the fan of doing yard work, this weekend was too hot for me to get into it.  Oh well, there's always next time!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Steph it looks great!!! I wish I had a green thumb but I kill everything.
    P.S. I get to see you in a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete