Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a MIRACLE

No I did not win the lottery or find $100 and NO I am not pregnant, or anything close to a real miracle, I just thought I would get more of your attention with that title, did it work?!  I have been gone way to long to write about everything that has happened over the last few months, and I know that you really don't want to read about it all.  I will post some pictures of things happening around here over the last few months to catch you up.

I thought I would start my return to blogging by telling you about what I hope 2011 holds for me and some highlights that re to come. Here are a few things that I hope to complete by the end of 2011.

  • Run the Olathe Wickedly Fast 1/2 Marathon in April (just started training, let's just say I wasn't as horribly out of shape as I orginally thought)
  • Run the Hospital Hill 1/2 Marathon in June
  • Train and compete in my first triathlon in July
  • Run the Kansas City full marathon in October
  • Eat healthy throughout the year to keep my body well fueled for all of this training
  • Help my baby sister have the wedding of her dreams
  • Be better at reconnecting with old friends
  • Be open to the ways in which God will begin directing Stinson and I's path and future
  • Finish my masters degree
  • Continue to find new ways to connect with my students as well was way to support them
  • Cherish time spent with family throughout the year
  • Get back to blogging at least a couple of times a month
Well, I think that is enough writing for now.  I will let you enjoy some pictures!   If you still read this thing,  thanks!

My mom came to Kansas City for my birthday and go me my first pair of Uggs!  Love them both, but obviously I love my mom more.

At the beginning of December I headed to Detroit for a weekend to see my dear friend and college roommate Angie and her husband John.  Here is Ang and I in Ann Arbor in front of the University of Michigan student union

We spent Christmas in Seattle with my family.  Jennifer came to spend some time with the Fosters and enjoy the Nutcracker in downtown Seattle.

We spent New Year's Eve in downtown Seattle with my family.  We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with a view of the Space Needle and got to enjoy the fireworks show that they set off.  Here were are ready to start the new year.  We had a blast in Seattle.  I have tons more pictures, but you'll have to check my facebook to see them!

I promise from here on out to put more effort into this blog and keeping you up to date!  I am off to snuggle with the dogs!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So happy you're back! It looks like 2011 has some great things in store for you! And...I LOVE your hair! It's getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You posted!!
    Sounds like you are going to be a BUSY girl this year with all that training and running, I wish I was as motivated as you are. I'll give you a call soon so we can catch up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph, I was honored to make the last posting! :) Good luck with all of your races, I've been grudgingly doing the same 3 miles over, and over, and over again. Maybe one day I'll try a race. Hang in there and hope you are well. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete