Sunday, October 25, 2009

A freezing homecoming

I thought it was about time to write a post about my trip to Wyoming for homecoming.

Before heading off to Colorado and Wyoming my sweet husband sent flowers to school to let me know that he would miss me and to say have a great time.  They were so beautiful and filled my room with wonderful smells!




I think the weather wanted to give me a reason not to miss Laramie, so it snowed!  Not just a little bit of snow, 6 inches of fluffy, white, freezing flakes.  But do you think I let that stop me from going to a football game?!  Oh no!  Here are some pictures from the game.  Jamie and I left at the end of the third quarter because we were winning and we could no longer feel our toes. 





Here is Pistol Pete working the crowd!


Of course I had a wonderful time catching up with friends and some of the basketball coaches.  I truly miss all of them and feel so thankful that I was able to go.  Enjoy the pictures of my friends!  I am getting tired of writing today, so maybe tomorrow I will be more creative with my posts!



Amber and I hanging out in her awesome house with her hubby and adorable puppy!



Night out in Laramie after the big win!



I love these girls!  I am so happy that I got to see them!



This is what happens when you get stuck in the car for 3 hours in bad weather....you take random pictures.  Oh how I don't miss the road closures!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Like I said, there is a more interesting post to follow tomorrow!  (I hope!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah great pictures! It was so good to see you too, the ones of me have inspired me to never wear that grandma looking sweater ever again! =)
    Tell your husband good job for sending the flowers.

    ReplyDelete